Everything is better in mini form and these individual Banana Puddings are no exception. Our silky Vanilla Oatmilk is the perfect base to the deliciously-smooth pudding in this recipe!
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus 3 hours for chilling
Total Time: 3 hours, 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups Califia Farms Vanilla Oatmilk
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 heaping cup crushed vegan vanilla wafers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Vegan whipped cream, for garnish
- Add the cornstarch, sugar, and salt to a large saucepan and whisk until combined. Slowly pour in the Vanilla Oatmilk while whisking constantly, until fully incorporated and no clumps of cornstarch remain.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and, while whisking constantly, let the mixture come to a boil. Once it's boiling, continue whisking for an additional two minutes, then remove from heat.
- Immediately transfer the pudding to a heatproof bowl and whisk in the vegan butter.
- Let the pudding cool to room temperature, then cover and place in the refrigerator. Allow the pudding to fully chill before serving, this should take about 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, vigorously whisk the pudding until smooth.
- To assemble, fill each cup with about ¼ cup of crushed wafers, a layer of sliced banana, and a portion of pudding. Continue until cup is mostly full. Top each cup with vegan whipped cream and a light garnish of crushed wafers. Enjoy!