We're celebrating Fourth of July with this colorful Blueberry Cream Soda. Whether you're poolside, beachside, or chilling inside, cool down with this deliciously festive drink!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- ⅓ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice, optional
- 4 ounces soda water
- 1 ½ - 2 ounces Califia Farms French Vanilla Almond Creamer
- Vegan whipped cream, optional garnish
- Add the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and water to a small saucepan set over medium-low heat.
- Cook until the blueberries have burst and turned into a thick syrup. Smash berries with the back of a spoon, if needed. Strain if desired.
- Pour the syrup into a tall glass, then fill with ice. Add the soda water, followed by Califia Farms French Vanilla Almond Creamer, and mix until well combined.
- Top with vegan whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!