Mango season is here, and we're taking full advantage! These Cardamom Mango Popsicles are cool, refreshing, creamy, and utterly satisfying during hot summer months. The freshly ground cardamom helps balance the natural sweetness of the mango. This is a combo worth trying!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 8 hours
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Oat Creamer
- 1 large, ripe mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup vegan sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Sea salt, for garnish
- Combine mango, Califia Farms Unsweetened Oat Creamer, vegan sweetened condensed milk, and ground cardamom in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 6 popsicle molds, cover, and freeze for at least 8 hours (or overnight), until hardened.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt vegan dark chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Add in the coconut oil, stir, and heat for another 30 seconds. Continue stirring until fully melted, smooth, and glossy.
- Carefully remove popsicles from molds, lay onto a parchment-lined plate and drizzle with melted chocolate. Immediately garnish with sea salt and ground cardamom. Pop back into the freezer for another 30 minutes (you're almost there). Once 30 minutes have passed, enjoy this delicious dessert!