This Chai Spiced Baked Oatmeal transforms a standard breakfast meal into a fun, cakey delight. With rolled oats, a handful of delicious spices, and Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk, you can’t mess this one up!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ banana
- 5 tablespoons Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/16 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Coconut oil, for greasing
- Coconut cream, optional garnish
- Cinnamon, optional garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease two 6-ounce ramekins with coconut oil.
- Place all the ingredients in the order listed into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the two ramekins and place in the oven for about 18-20 minutes, or until golden and firm to the touch.
- Top with coconut cream and pinch of cinnamon.
- Enjoy while warm!