This Chai Spiced Pound Cake is the perfect recipe to keep on hand when you're feeling a little tired of all the pumpkin-flavored desserts (does such a thing even exist?). Non-dairy, vegan, and still just as cozy, we highly recommend baking this on a weekend when you're looking for a little extra comfort.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chai spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend
- ¾ cup vegan sour cream
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and chai spice. Whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine vanilla extract, dark brown sugar, Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend, vegan sour cream, and vegan butter. Whisk until smooth, then add to flour mixture.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with nonstick spray and pour batter into the pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.