Skip the oven and get ready to dig into these no-bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits! They can be made up to a day in advance and are served individually, which makes this dessert entertaining-friendly.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Assembly Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 ½ cups cashews
- 1 cup Califia Farms Extra Creamy Almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- Start the cheesecake filling by soaking cashews in warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and add to a food processor along with Califia Farms Extra Creamy Almondmilk, vanilla extract, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Pulse until smooth.
- For a super smooth texture, strain the filling in a sieve.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs. Fill the bottom of a serving cup with the cheesecake filling, then top with about 3-4 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs, then add about 3 tablespoons of cherry pie filling. Repeat with these three "layers" as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!