Have 15 minutes to spare? Prep this Chocolate Marble Bundt Cake and let the oven do the rest of the work. Save this recipe for picnics, brunch, or any gathering where you need to impress.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup oil
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Califia Farms Oat + Almond Blend
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add vegetable oil, sugar, brown sugar, and whisk until combined. Add vanilla extract, vegan sour cream, Califia Farms Oat + Almond Blend, and whisk for 1-2 minutes, until mixture is smooth.
- Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold together.
- Split the batter in half by placing about 1 ¼ cup of the batter into a separate mixing bowl. Add cocoa powder to only one of the bowls and mix to combine the cocoa powder with the batter.
- Spray a 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick baking spray and add in the batter without the cocoa powder. Then add the batter with the cocoa powder and swirl them together with a toothpick.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Enjoy!