When your oven is feeling overloaded with large casseroles, pies, or even a full Thanksgiving meal, these no-bake Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bliss Balls come to the rescue. Filled with dates, pumpkin spice flavor, and coconut flakes, these non-dairy and vegan bliss balls are easy to whip up and super versatile!
Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus at least 15 minutes freeze time
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup pecans, chopped first in food processor
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 10-12 pitted medjool dates
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut flakes to roll + serve (optional)
- In a food processor, chop your pecans until finely diced.
- Next, add in your coconut flakes, Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer, dates, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until a dough forms.
- Round dough into balls with your hands, and place on a baking sheet with parchment. Place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, up to overnight. Once slightly hardened, use your hands to warm into a ball again and roll in coconut flakes. Serve and enjoy!