This simple no-churn Oatmilk Coffee Ice Cream is whipped up in no time! All you need is dates, coconut cream, Oatmilk, and coffee. Freeze and serve with your favorite toppings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
- 2 cans coconut cream (top part only, reserve liquid for another recipe)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup coffee
- ½ cup Califia Farms Original Oatmilk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 8 medjool dates, pitted and softened
- Freeze an aluminum ice cream pan for about 30 minutes.
- Place all your ingredients in a blender and blend until super smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your pan and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, let soften at room temperature for 20-30 minutes, scoop, and serve!