These decadent Confetti Brownies scream nostalgic childhood, except now they're dairy-free (and just as delicious).
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup Califia Farms Extra Creamy Almondmilk
- 1 1/2 cups cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 8 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Vegan sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8x8 square baking pan with vegan butter and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Begin by adding the flaxseed meal and water to a small bowl, stirring until combined and letting it sit for 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the oil and sugar together, whisking until combined.
- Add in the flaxseed meal mixture, Extra Creamy Almondmilk, and vanilla, whisking to combine.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, mixing everything together with a spatula or wooden spoon until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Batter should feel pretty thick.
- Pour or scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan and evenly spread. Top the batter with vegan sprinkles, if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the center comes out mostly clean when a toothpick is inserted.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 15-20 minutes before removing the brownies from the pan to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve by cutting into squares of desired size and enjoy!