Serving up spring. This Lemon Garlic Alfredo has garlic, lemons, al dente pasta, and our Zero Sugar Oatmilk, plus it comes together in 30 minutes. Need more convincing? We didn't think so. Keep reading for the full recipe!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Califia Farms Zero Sugar Oatmilk
- 1 16-ounce box penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked + drained
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, freshly-squeezed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Cook pasta according to packaging, subtracting about 2 minutes from the suggested time to achieve an 'al dente' texture.
- Separately, add the soaked cashews, olive oil, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, apple cider vinegar, and 1 cup Califia Farms Zero Sugar Oatmilk into a blender and blend until sauce becomes creamy. If needed, add a bit more oat milk (1 tablespoon at a time), until desired consistency is met.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the alfredo sauce followed by 2 tablespoons of oat milk. Whisk to combine. Add in the salt, oregano, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Continue to whisk until fully combined and the sauce looks extremely smooth. When the pasta is finished cooking, drain it and add it to the sauce, stirring until sauce fully coats and sticks to the pasta.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!