This dairy-free, Creamy Pumpkin Garlic Orzo is the perfect savory, meatless, weeknight meal option for the entire family. Bursting with pumpkin and garlic flavors, top this with your favorite Fall-inspired ingredients such as cranberries, nuts, and pumpkin seeds.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer
- 1 cup Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Creamer
- 1 cup orzo
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 cup kale, de-stemmed + chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Your favorite nuts, toasted + chopped (optional)
- Dried cranberries (optional)
- Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- In a medium saucepan or pot over medium-high heat, add the butter until melted. Add in the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until brown and fragrant, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Add in the salt, garlic powder, and parsley, stirring until combined.
- Add in the orzo, Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer, Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Creamer, and kale, stirring everything together until combined. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes before reducing heat to low and letting it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the orzo is soft, has swelled, and the liquid has mostly dried, remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Top with your favorite chopped nuts, dried cranberry, and pumpkin seeds, if desired. Enjoy!