This recipe was made by our friend Erin Jensen, a Minneapolis based food photographer, food stylist and founder of the healthy food blog, The Wooden Skillet. She loves to share her healthy recipes and lifestyle tips on her Instagram account @thewoodenskillet. When she is not behind the camera or developing recipes, Erin is a full-time lawyer, loves to be outside with her husband and two daughters or leisurely making her way through a 3-hour dinner at one of Minneapolis' best restaurants. She loves sharing snippets of her life and behind the scenes of her blog on her Instagram stories!
This hearty soup is filled with veggies and flavor. Big notes of ginger, curry paste, turmeric and just the right amount of spice pair beautifully with our creamy Go Coconut Coconutmilk.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 yams, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 celery, sliced
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cups red onion, diced
- 1/2 -1/3 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 pint mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon siracha
- 1 Teaspoon fresh ginger
- 4 Tablespoons Thai Kitchen green curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups Califia Farms Go Coconut milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice.
- Cilantro for garnish