Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Approx. 10-12 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1–2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 2–4 tablespoons plant butter
- Cut up potatoes in chunks while you bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add potatoes and let them simmer until they are very tender and you can easily pierce with a fork, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Use a potato masher and mash the potatoes down.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, plant butter, 1/4 cup coconut milk and the Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- Use a hand mixer to blend everything together.
- Taste – if they need to be smoother/creamier – add additional coconut milk and/or plant butter; if they need more salt add the additional teaspoon and then add a pinch at a time after that.