This batter comes together quickly to make a beautiful, fluffy dutch baby! Serve with powdered sugar and assorted berries with coconut yogurt.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 can of aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
- 2 cups Califia Farms Original Oatmilk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- Recommended toppings: powdered sugar, berries, coconut yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix aquafaba, Califia Farms Original Oatmilk, and lemon juice. Slowly add in your dry ingredients to the wet mixture, and mix well until completely incorporated.
- In a cast iron or oven-safe pan, melt butter. When sizzling and melted, add in your completed batter. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the outsides are crispy, and the inside is cooked. Cooking times may vary depending on your oven. Enjoy!