These cups are always half full! Vegan and dairy-free Eggnog Cheesecake Cups pack in everything you love about cheesecake into a neat single serving, elevated with holiday flavors.
Prep Time: 25 minutes, plus 1-2 hours to chill
Total Time: 2 hours 25 minutes
For the crust:
- 1 ¾ cup crushed vegan graham crackers, about 12 sheets
- 7 tablespoons salted vegan butter, melted
For the filling:
- ½ cup Califia Farms Holiday Nog Almondmilk
- 2 8-ounce containers vegan cream cheese
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, then drained
- ⅔ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Dairy-free whipped cream, for garnish
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for dusting
- Heat oven to 350°F and line two standard 12-cup cupcake pans with 14 cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Add the crushed graham crackers and melted vegan butter to a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Evenly divide the mixture among the cupcake liners. Using your fingers, firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the base of each cup.
- Place both pans into the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Add Califia Farms Holiday Nog Almondmilk, cashews, cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, and salt to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Taste, and add additional sugar if desired.
- Evenly divide the filling among the cupcake liners. Cover the trays with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours, or until the filling has set.
- When ready to enjoy, remove the mini cheesecakes from their liner and let sit out at room temp for 10-15 minutes so that they can thaw a bit. When ready to serve, top with dairy-free whipped cream and a light dusting of freshly grated nutmeg. Enjoy!