We're celebrating National Pasta Day with this Garlic Herb Mushroom Pasta, which takes 30 minutes and uses ingredients you probably already have sitting in your pantry! It's a win-win recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 leaves fresh sage, diced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Cook rigatoni according to package instructions.
- Melt vegan butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add diced garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add diced sage and fresh thyme leaves and continue to cook over medium heat until fragrant. Season with salt. Add sliced mushrooms and cook until mushrooms become slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour to the skillet, ensuring all mushrooms are coated. Cook for 2 minutes, mixing constantly.
- Add Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend and turn heat down to low. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 8 minutes, until it has thickened.
- Add nutritional yeast, onion powder, and red pepper flakes and stir. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Remove from heat and pour over rigatoni noodles. Enjoy!