This delicious, tropical, coconut-flavored take on the classic cocktail features Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk. Spiced rum, vegan butter, and warming spices are added to the mix, making for the perfect concoction for a cozy winter night.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted vegan butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons packed vegan dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk, warmed and divided in half
- 4 ounces spiced rum, divided
- Coconut whipped cream, optional garnish
- To a small bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, grated nutmeg, and kosher salt. Use a large spoon or spatula to mix the ingredients together until smooth and well combined.
- Divide the spiced butter between two large glasses. Pour ¾ cup of the warmed Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk into a glass, followed by 2 ounces of the spiced rum.
- Repeat this process for the second glass. Use a spoon to mix everything together until the sugar has totally dissolved.
- Top each glass with some coconut whipped cream and a light dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy!