Nothing feels more spring than these Lemon Doughnuts with Lavender Glaze. These sweet treats are made with Califia Farms plant milks and we're pretty sure they'll make your day feel just a little bit brighter.
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
For the doughnuts:
- 1 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Dried lavender leaves, optional
- Lemon slices, for garnish
For the glaze:
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lavender syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons Califia Farms Vanilla Oatmilk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a doughnut pan with oil.
- Mix together Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk and apple cider vinegar. Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes. Add lemon extract, oil, and sugar. Whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together, then add to wet ingredients. Fold dry and wet ingredients together until batter begins to form.
- Add batter to a ziploc bag or pastry bag. Cut a ½ inch hole in the bag and pipe batter into the doughnut pan. Be sure to only fill each doughnut cup halfway.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes. Remove each doughnut from the pan onto a cooling rack.
- Add powdered sugar, lavender syrup, and Califia Farms Vanilla Oatmilk to a medium-size bowl. Whisk together until a thick glaze begins to form. Add more oat milk as needed for a thinner glaze.
- Dip doughnuts into glaze and garnish with dried lavender and lemon slices. Enjoy!