A lemonade-based granita is the perfect dessert to cool down with! The addition of fresh mint and summer fruits make each bite of this delicate treat that much more refreshing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 2-3 hours
- 2 ½ cups Califia Farms Meyer Lemonade
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 1 ½ cups fruit of your choice, chopped
- Pour Califia Farms Meyer Lemonade and mint into a large bowl and mix together gently.
- Pour the mixture into a pan (we recommend 10 x 12") and carefully transfer to the freezer, uncovered.
- After 30 minutes, the lemonade will just begin to freeze at the edges. Use a fork to scrape the mixture together from top to bottom, making sure to break up any pieces that have begun to freeze.
- Place the tray back in the freezer and freeze for another 30 minutes. Repeat this process every half hour until the granita is light and fluffy.
- When ready to serve, divide the granita amongst 4-6 cups, top with a hearty scoop of fresh summer fruits, and enjoy immediately!