Current mood: pretending we're vacationing in tropical weather while enjoying this Mango Avocado Smoothie Bowl. This recipe only calls for a handful of ingredients and comes together in 5 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 1 cup Califia Farms Zero Sugar Oatmilk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup agave, optional
- For topping: granola, sliced bananas, shredded coconut, hemp seeds, pomegranate seeds, kiwi
- In a blender, combine avocado, frozen mango, Califia Farms Zero Sugar Oatmilk, agave (if using), and bananas.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired fruit. We used kiwi, sliced bananas, hemp seeds, pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, and granola. Enjoy!