Fall is in the air, and we're soaking up the exciting start of this season with a Maple Pound Cake! This dairy-free, vegan alternative has a classic bundt shape and only gets better with a pumpkin spice glaze. Let's get baking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
For the cake:
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup Califia Farms Original Oatmilk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ cup pecans, optional
For the pumpkin spice glaze:
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, Califia Farms Original Oatmilk, and vanilla extract, until sugar has dissolved completely.
- Add vegan sour cream and continue to whisk together until smooth.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder and continue to whisk until a smooth batter forms, about 15-20 seconds.
- Spray a 10-cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray, then pour in batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely.
- To make the pumpkin spice glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer until smooth.
- Once cake has cooled, pour glaze on top of cake and garnish with pecans. Enjoy!