Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 min per mini pancake
Servings: 30-35 mini pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 cup Califia Farms Original Oatmilk
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Whisk together.
2. Add oil and Califia Farms Original Oatmilk. Whisk again until a smooth batter forms.
3. Pour batter into a squeeze bottle. Alternatively, use a pastry bag and cut a fine tip (just larger than the point of a pen) to distribute batter.
4. Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over medium low heat. Spray with oil (optional if using a nonstick pan) and add a quarter-sized amount of batter to the pan for each mini pancake. Tip: be sure to space each pancake about 1 inch apart so that you have room to flip them one by one.
5. Flip each pancake after 1 minute and cook for an additional 30 seconds on the other side. Enjoy!