Re-purpose any leftover or wilted herbs to make a delicious, nutty pesto! Make it creamy using Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk and your favorite pasta shape.
Servings: 2 to 3
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 bundle basil
- 1 bundle cilantro
- 1 bundle mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound of dried or fresh pasta
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- Dash of pasta water (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a blender, combine garlic, pine nuts, basil, cilantro, mint, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, and set aside a bit of pasta water.
- Spoon the pesto over your cooked pasta to mix. Add Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk and pasta water to make the sauce extra creamy. Top with extra pepper and serve. Enjoy!