These delicious, no-bake coffee cheesecake jars are the perfect dessert for a hot summer day! Easy to make and the flavor is so good!!
Servings: 2 servings
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cup chocolate granola
- 5-6 dates, chopped
For the Filling:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup Califia Farms Pure Black Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Whipped coconut cream or whipped almondmilk
- Place cashews in a medium-sized high-temperature safe bowl. Bring 2 cups of water to boil and pour over the cashews. Let them soak in the hot water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place dates in a food processor and pulse several times until they are broken up a little bit. Add in the granola and pulse to combine. Don’t over-pulse or the granola will break down too much.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl and use your hands to massage the dates and granola together. Set aside.
- Drain cashews and rinse with cold water. Add cashews to a high-speed blender along with the Califia Farms Pure Black Cold Brew Coffee, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla and kosher salt.
- Blend on HIGH for 3 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and add additional cold brew to make it less thick and additional maple syrup to make it sweeter.
- Take a small 3-4 oz container (small mason jars work) and add some of the crust to the bottom, pressing down to make a crust.
- Add some of the cheesecake filling from the blender. Place in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes so everything can cool.
- Before serving, top with whipped coconut cream. Enjoy!