- 1 cup Medjool dates (8-10, pitted)
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews (or pecans)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (plus more for coating)
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 2 tablespoons Almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Califia Protein Oat Milk
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine dates and cashews or pecans and chia seeds in a food processor. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients, then process until mixture starts to come together in a large ball.
- Roll tablespoon-sized portions of the mixture into balls, roll in coconut, roll in oats and place them on prepared baking sheet.
- Chill 30-60 minutes until set. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge/freezer.