It's National Ice Cream Sandwich Day, and we're celebrating with these delicious, dairy-free, Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Prep Time: 15 minutes active prep; 5-8 hours inactive prep
Freeze Time: 6 hours
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in water for 5-8 hours
- 14 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Califia Farms Original Oatmilk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cookies of choice
- Soak cashews in water for 5-8 hours or overnight, until cashews have softened.
- Drain cashews and add to a blender or food processor. Add canned coconut milk, Califia Farms Original Oatmilk, maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Blend for 3-4 minutes, until thick and smooth.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 6 hours.
- Grab two cookies and scoop ice cream onto one cookie. Place the other cookie on top to create an ice cream cookie sandwich. Enjoy!