We're taking the classic chocolate chip cookie to the next level, with the addition of creamy, slightly savory pumpkin. These dairy-free and vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to be a hit at a Halloween party -- plus, they take less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Servings: Makes 24 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (at room temperature, do not melt)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add coconut oil, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Mix together with a hand mixer for 2 minutes. Add molasses, Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer, and pumpkin purée. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine all purpose flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt and whisk together. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients, and fold together until all flour is fully incorporated and it forms a dough.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Add one tablespoon of cookie dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet for each cookie, leaving about 2-3 inches between each cookie. Flatten slightly with a spatula and bake for 12 minutes.
- Add to a cooling rack and allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes prior to eating. Enjoy!