These pumpkin pancakes are delicious and simple to make. They come out fluffy and delicious, filled with pumpkin creamer and pumpkin puree.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Oil spray for pancakes, top with blueberries, pecans and maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Next, add in your wet ingredients: vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer. Mix well until fully combined and there are no clumps.
- Heat a nonstick pan with a little bit of oil spray on medium heat. Add about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake. When the batter bubbles and you start to see a crust form on the bottom, flip and cook on the other side.
- Remove and repeat. Top with blueberries, pecans and maple syrup. Enjoy!