- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Egg Replacer (1 Tbsp of Egg Replacer + 3 Tbsp of Water)
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil or Coconut Oil (for cooking pancakes)
- 2 Bananas, diced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 Splash of Bourbon (approximately ¼ Cup)
- 1 - 2 Cups of Maple Syrup
Bourbon Banana Syrup
Slice bananas into ½ inch rounds. Add the bananas to the sauté pan on high heat. Add a splash of bourbon to the pan and sauté until caramelized.
Once the bananas are sautéed and the bourbon has cooked off, submerge the bananas into maple syrup until ready to serve.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into a medium sized mixing bowl. In a small bowl whisk together the egg replacer powder and water until a paste forms. Gently fold the wet ingredients (egg replacer, vanilla extract and Califia Farms Hazelnut or Vanilla Creamer) into the dry ingredients in the medium size mixing bowl.
Lightly oil your grill pan. Using a ¼ cup measure, scoop the batter onto the hot pan to form pancakes. Flip when you see small bubbles form on the top.
Repeat this process until you finish all the batter. Serve pancakes with banana maple syrup.