The perfect transition drink between summer and fall, this dairy-free and vegan Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is refreshing yet cozy. Count us in!
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus 3-4 hours freezing time
Total Time: 3-4 hours
- 1 cup Califia Farms Pure Black Cold Brew
- 4 ounces Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 tablespoon vegan brown sugar
- Coconut whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Pour Califia Farms Pure Black Cold Brew into an ice cube tray and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or until solid.
- Place the frozen coffee cubes, Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Creamer, and brown sugar in a blender and blend together on medium-high speed until smooth and slushie-like. If needed, add an extra splash of cold brew or creamer to encourage smooth blending.
- Pour into a tall glass, garnish with coconut whipped cream and chocolate syrup if desired, and enjoy right away!