Soup season continues! This Roasted Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Soup comes together in under an hour (and the oven does most of the work). Sounds like an ideal weeknight dinner!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion (or 2 small)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 15-ounce can sweet potato puree
- 1 cup Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a deep, oven-safe pot or dutch oven, add sliced red peppers, onions, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt and pepper as desired. Cover with an oven-safe lid and roast for 30 minutes.
- Add roasted vegetables and herbs to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the blended mixture back to a pot and resume cooking over low heat. Add smoked paprika, parsley, chili powder, and sweet potato puree. Stir to combine.
- Add in Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend. Continue to mix and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!