We're big fans of sneaking in veggies wherever we can, and these Shamrock Pancakes are no different. Start your St. Patrick's Day off right with these spinach-infused pancakes -- we have a feeling they bring lots of luck!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5 ounces spinach
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Califia Farms Original Better Half
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Serve with blueberries, bananas and vegan sweetener of your choice (we like agave, maple syrup)
- In a bowl, mix your flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender, add in spinach, vanilla extract, Califia Farms Original Better Half, and vinegar. Blend until all incorporated.
- Add your wet mixture to your bowl with dry ingredients, and mix until your batter forms.
- In a non-stick skillet, spray oil of choice. Once oil is lightly heated, place 1/4 cup of batter. Flip when bubbles form and the bottom of the pancake has formed. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Serve with blueberries, bananas and maple syrup or agave. Enjoy!