These crispy, golden potatoes with a dairy-free dipping sauce are the perfect snack! Double or triple the recipe if serving this vegan dish at a large gathering.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
For the Potatoes:
- 2 pounds baby gold potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, as needed
- 2 tablespoons chives
For the Sauce:
- ½ cup Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend
- ⅓ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon, zested
- Add Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend, hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, salt, garlic, lemon juice and zest to the base of a blender and blend into a creamy sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until fully cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Drizzle a 9 x 13" sheet pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Smash each potato using a fork or the bottom of a drinking glass, and place on sheet pan. Season with salt and remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in the oven for about 40 minutes, turning the potatoes half way through to ensure equal browning.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chives, and serve with dip. Enjoy!