This drink is the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness and its color makes it perfectly appropriate for summer! Califia Farms Meyer Lemonade finds its perfect complement once blended up with a few fresh summer strawberries and a splash of white rum.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 3-4 hours
- 1 cup Califia Farms Meyer Lemonade
- 4 large strawberries, tops removed
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 teaspoon agave, optional
- 1 large strawberry, for garnish
- Pour Califia Farms Meyer Lemonade into an ice cube tray and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or until solid.
- Place the frozen lemonade cubes, strawberries, rum, and agave (if using) in a blender. Blend together on medium-high speed until smooth and slushy-like.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy right away!