- 10 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
Creamy Popsicle Filling:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 10 strawberries
- zest of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Graham Cracker "Crust"
- 3-4 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Califia Farms Plant Butter, melted
- Graham Cracker Crust:Add crushed graham crackers and melted Califia Farms Plant Butter to small mixing bowl. Mix together with a fork. Set aside.
- Crush Strawberries: Place 10 strawberries in a bowl and smash with a fork. Set aside.
- Make Creamy Filling: Add Creamy Popsicle Filling Ingredients (listed above) to food processor.
- Pulse: Pulse a couple times so that the strawberries are broken down but not pureed.
- Add Strawberries: Take your popsicles mold and add a scoop of the smashed strawberries.
- Add Filling: Then add your Creamy Popsicle Filling, leaving a little room at the bottom.
- Add Graham Cracker Crust: Then scoop in a little of the graham cracker "crust" into the bottom, pressing in a little so it can freeze into the popsicle.
- Freeze: Add your popsicle sticks and then place the freezer overnight.