If your New Years Resolution is to eat more veggies, this soup is for you. Filled with kale, broccoli, leeks, spinach, and celery, this Super Greens Soup comes together in 45 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight meal that can be reheated for lunch, too
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 bundle of tuscan kale, finely chopped
- 1 bundle of spinach
- 2 ribs of celery, finely chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- Salt and pepper, sugar to taste
- 1/2 lemon juice, off heat
- In a deep pot or dutch oven, heat olive oil on medium low.
- Add in onions and garlic and allow them to sweat for 5-10 minutes with salt and pepper.
- Next, add in your broccoli, leek, kale, spinach and celery and stir. Sweat out veggies for another 5-10 minutes until all mixed together.
- Add in your broth and water, bring to a boil and then simmer until all your vegetables are soft.
- Transfer to a blender or use a handheld blender to mix. Once creamy, add in Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk.
- Adjust taste with salt, pepper and sugar, as needed. Finish off with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!