This recipe was made by our friend Erin Jensen, a Minneapolis based food photographer, food stylist and founder of the healthy food blog, The Wooden Skillet. She loves to share her healthy recipes and lifestyle tips on her Instagram account @thewoodenskillet. When she is not behind the camera or developing recipes, Erin is a full-time lawyer, loves to be outside with her husband and two daughters or leisurely making her way through a 3-hour dinner at one of Minneapolis' best restaurants. She loves sharing snippets of her life and behind the scenes of her blog on her Instagram stories!
Another delicious plant-based meal swap that'll take your dinner game to a whole new level. These green curried noodles featuring our coconut milk are beyond tasty + packed with veggies. Give that wok a workout!
- 1 pkg wide rice noodles, cook per package instructions
- 2 3oz jars of green curry paste
- 4 cups Go Coconuts coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet yellow onion
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 cups broccolini, cut into bit-sized chunks
- bean sprouts
- sliced radish
- sliced green onion
- sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes