A drinkable version of a classic dessert, this fun recipe is made with dairy-free vanilla ice cream and other delicious ingredients! Grab your blender and get to work.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3-4 scoops dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder, for topping
- Vegan cookies, for topping
- Cherries, for topping
- Dairy-free whipped topping of choice, optional
- Add first five ingredients to blender. Blend on high until consistency is smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate inside a glass. Pour milkshake into glass.
- Decorate with whipped topping (we used whipped almond milk, whipped coconut cream works well too), cocoa powder, cookies, and a cherry. Enjoy!