- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 7 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk (top part only)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Better Half
- 1/4th teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4th teaspoon salt
- 1/3rd cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
In a pot, melt coconut oil, cacao powder, salt, better half, coconut milk fat, and pumpkin pie spice until all incorporated.
In a blender, add your pumpkin spice chocolate mixture and add your pitted dates, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree - blend until smooth.
Pour into mini cups/bowls and store in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Remove and top with coconut whipped cream and cacao nibs (optional or eat just as in)!