Raspberry, pistachio, and white chocolate make these chilled treats both rich and light — the perfect indulgence as the weather warms up!
Servings: Makes 4 popsicles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Freeze Time: 4 hours
- 1 7.1 oz (200g) package of vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Original Oatmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 crushed pistachios
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Freeze-dried raspberries (optional)
- Melt vegan white chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- Using a silicone popsicle mold, coat each mold with the melted white chocolate. Reserve the remaining melted white chocolate.
- In a medium bowl (with handheld electric mixer) or food processor, combine coconut cream, sugar, Califia Farms Original Oatmilk and vanilla extract. Beat together on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: a food processor or blender works best to ensure that the mixture is smooth. If you prefer chunks of coconut cream for extra texture, we recommend a hand mixer.
- Fold in crushed pistachios and fresh raspberries to the mixture.
- Add about 1 or 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each popsicle mold. Be careful to not overfill!
- Coat each mold with the extra melted white chocolate to seal the mixture. Place wooden popsicle sticks into the mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. If desired, drizzle with caramel and freeze-dried raspberries once the popsicles have been removed from the molds.