Unsweetened Better Half
Start the day just the way you like it—coffee and creamer. Our Unsweetened Better Half is made with rich Coconut Cream and Almondmilk to deliver the vegan version of the creamy texture you crave. Just 15 calories and zero grams of sugar per serving. Short and sweet with no sugar, dairy, soy, carrageenans or compromise.
- Treat yourself to your favorite indulgence
- Smile more!
- Plan your next vacation
- Have a splash of Unsweetened Better Half
Stir Up Your Morning
- Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan
- Only 15 calories and 2g sugar per serving
- Real nut cream provides the delicious taste and creaminess from real ingredients
- Now in a non-refrigerated, pantry-stable pack to keep your kitchen fully stocked
- Great in coffee and a wide assortment of recipes
- 1-2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (or more) Anaheim pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 can whole tomatoes with juices
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, with juices
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened BetterHalf Creamer
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (regular paprika will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked garlic powder (regular garlic powder will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 3-4 cups cubed butternut squash (you can use sweet potato)
In large dutch oven add oil and bring to medium high heat. Add garlic and move around until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add onion, green pepper and Anaheim pepper. Season with salt and pepper and move around until cooked down, about 2 minutes.
Add whole tomatoes and use knife to cut them into quarters (or at least in half). Add tomato paste, fire-roasted tomatoes, kidney beans, pumpkin puree, corn, Califia Farms BetterHalf Unsweetened Creamer as well as the coconut sugar, chili powder, salt, cumin, paprika and garlic powder, oregano leaves. Let simmer 10-15 minutes.
Add black beans and butternut squash. Let simmer long enough for the butternut squash to be firm, but tender, about 10 minutes or so. Taste and adjust seasoning, as desired.