Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee
If flavors were musical instruments, Califia Farms Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee would be a symphony.
In this culinary composition, the rich, deep, mellow flavor of cold-brewed, premium 100% arabica coffee is like a double bass, providing the foundation for the orchestra’s sound. The vanilla is the cello, offering richness, warmth, and roundness to the melody. The cinnamon acts as the bassoon, with its gentle, velvety, sultry notes. The cane sugar plays the role of the flute, adding just a touch of sweet whimsy to the mix. And the smooth, creamy almond milk is the sumptuous concert hall where it all happens, the backdrop against which the music is played.
Sit back, relax, and drink in the concert of flavors that is Vanilla Latte Tolteca Cold Brew Coffee. Mornings will never be the same.
Ingredients: Cold Brew Coffee (Water, Coffee), Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Potassium Citrate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Cinnamon.
A Symphony In A Bottle
- Vanilla-cinnamon swirl: vanilla and cinnamon are swirled with almond milk for a rich and creamy iced latte
- Arabica taste: Califia Farms uses only 100% premium arabica beans, which have a sweet, mellow taste with notes of fruit and sugar
- A balance of flavors: the richness of cold brew is sweeter, smoother, and delightfully complex
- An ethical brew: Califia Farms coffee is sourced via direct trade from farming partners in South and Central America and East Africa
- Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, BPA-free
Cold Brew Coffee (Water, Coffee), Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Potassium Citrate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Cinnamon
Perishable. Keep Refrigerated. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Consume within 7-10 days of opening.