You love your creamer, but does it love you back? Ours do. Made with no hydrogenated oils, artificial colors and other such nonsense our plant-powered Unsweetened Creamer is just as rich, full-bodied, and delicious with only 10 calories and 0g of sugar. Great in coffee and in recipes. Head to The Bounty for some meal-inspo.
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.
All Plants, All Delicious
- Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, kosher, vegan, BPA-free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Only 10 calories per serving
- Great in coffee and a wide assortment of recipes
- Keto friendly
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
Perishable. Keep Refrigerated. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Consume within 7-10 days of opening.
- 2 heads cauliflower, torn into florets
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almondmilk Creamer
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onions powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3rd cup almond flour
- 1/3rd cup white rice flour
- 2 tablespoon tapioca powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- spice mixture (use same measurements and spices as above in marinade) 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- bread + pickles of your choice
Preheat your oven 350 degrees. To begin, marinade your cauliflower in the creamer, hot sauce, maple syrup, cayenne, chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, oil, almond and white rice flour, tapioca flour and salt and pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place on a baking sheet and crisp up in the oven for 1 hour until crisp throughout and cooked inside.
In the meantime, make your sauce by mixing your spice mixture, hot sauce, maple syrup, oil and vinegar.
Remove your cauliflower and mix with your sauce. Serve with bread and pickles!