Shelf Stable Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
A satisfyingly creamy blend of almond milk and coconut cream that’s surprisingly drinkable, considering it’s entirely sugar-free. At 50 calories per serving, our coconut almond milk packs 40% more calcium than diary—450mg in our plant milk versus dairy's 300 mg, cup for cup. Switching to plant-based has never been easier (or tastier).
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Monk Fruit Extract, Potassium Citrate
- Creamy, not chalky: Califia's Toasted Coconut Almondmilk has a satisfyingly creamy texture without a hint of chalk
- Smooth, not bitter: This plant milk has a great-tasting smoothness akin to dairy milk that's very low on the bitterness scale
- Go coco-nuts: Unbelievably smooth and creamy at 50 calories per serving
- Plant-based calcium: Thanks to the addition of calcium, you don't have to sacrifice nutrition to go plant-based
- A family affair: Califia Farms almonds hail almost entirely from one third-generation family farm in central California
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Monk Fruit Extract, Potassium Citrate
Perishable. Refrigerate After Opening. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Consume within 10 days of opening.