Pumpkin Spice Better Half
Fall, meet your better half. Made with real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, this dairy free Half and Half is only 15 calories per serving and has no added sugar. It’s the perfect no-guilt seasonal fall treat.
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Pumpkin, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Cinnamon, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Ground Ginger, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Ground Nutmeg, Gellan Gum.
Flavor Of Fall
- No Sugar Added and only 5 calories per serving
- Flavored with real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan
- Keto friendly
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Pumpkin, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Cinnamon, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Ground Ginger, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Ground Nutmeg, Gellan Gum.
Perishable. Refrigerate After Opening. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Enjoy within 10 days of opening.
- 1-2 thinly sliced purple sweet potatoes (regular potatoes also work well with this)
- 1 thinly sliced butternut squash
- 1 package of puff pastry (double check its vegan), cut in squares
- Fresh basil
- Drizzle of maple syrup
Pumpkin Cashew Crema
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Spice Better Half
- 1 juice of a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
First, begin by soaking your cashews overnight. You can also boil them day of if needed. You want them soft so when you blend them with the crema, it becomes creamier.
Next, make your crema by blending your soaked cashews, paprika, garlic powder, lime juice, and pumpkin spice creamer until smooth.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Begin to thinly slice your sweet potatoes and squash and square your puff pastry.
Assemble your tarts! Lather on the crema, then the potatoes and squash and place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until puff pastry has become crispy and vegetables are cooked through. Top with agave and fresh basil.