Go Coconuts Coconutmilk
This plant-powered coconut milk and coconut water blend is intensely hydrating and super light, making it the perfect partner in the kitchen. We love it in smoothies, sauces and other mouthwatering recipes. Check out The Bounty to see what we're talking about.
A Silky-Smooth Swap
- 50% more calcium than milk: you don't have to sacrifice nutrition to go plant-based
- Light & silky: creamy coconut milk blended with hydrating coconut water makes a refreshing drinkable plant milk
- Just-right consistency: not as thick as coconut milk, not as thin as coconut water. Go Coconuts is a just-right happy medium
- The fresh difference: we use only fresh coconut water - never from from concentrate
- Keto-friendly: naturally low in carbs, Go Coconuts won't tip you out of ketosis.
- Non-GMO, kosher, dairy free, no added sugar, soy free, gluten free, carrageenan free, & BPA free
Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut Cream), Coconut Water, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Potassium Citrate.
Perishable. Keep Refrigerated. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Consume within 7-10 days of opening.
- 2 cups ramen noodles or noodles of your choice
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Go Coconuts Coconutmilk
Coconut Stir Fry Noodles
Begin to boil your noodles according to the package instructions. Strain and set aside.
Slice your mushrooms. In a pan, sauté and grill your shiitake mushrooms with soy sauce and sesame oil for about 15 minutes until they are grilled through. In the same pan, add back in your noodles.
Mix with green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, sesame seeds and coconut milk. Let the flavors combine and stir for 3-4 minutes. Top with green onions and serve.