Go Coconuts Coconut Milk
Rich coconut milk and refreshing coconut water make for a smooth and creamy plant milk blend that is light, subtly sweet and packed with calcium, all with no added sugar. Perfect for sipping, blending, cooking and baking.
Ingredients: Coconutmilk (Water, Coconut Cream), Coconut Water, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Potassium Citrate
Life's Too Short for One Type of Milk
- SMOOTH & CREAMY: A silky smooth and creamy blend of coconut milk and coconut water. It's a refreshingly drinkable plant milk.
- USE FOR COOKING & BAKING: Go Coconuts Coconutmilk is perfect for all culinary applications from savory recipes to baked treats. Pour over cereal, blend into smoothies, add to coffee, or drink it straight from a glass. This plant milk is deliciously versatile.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM: Go Coconuts Coconutmilk is an excellent source of calcium. Plus it's only 45 calories and one gram of sugar per serving.
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms plant milks are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan.
- DELICIOUSLY DRINKABLE: Go Coconuts Coconutmilk is a silky smooth blend of creamy coconutmilk and refreshingly light coconut water with a hint of natural sweetness. It's a plant milk made in paradise.
Coconutmilk (Water, Coconut Cream), Coconut Water, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Potassium Citrate
Perishable. Keep Refrigerated. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Consume within 7-10 days of opening.
- 2 cups ramen noodles or noodles of your choice
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Go Coconuts Coconutmilk
Coconut Stir Fry Noodles
Begin to boil your noodles according to the package instructions. Strain and set aside.
Slice your mushrooms. In a pan, sauté and grill your shiitake mushrooms with soy sauce and sesame oil for about 15 minutes until they are grilled through. In the same pan, add back in your noodles.
Mix with green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, sesame seeds and coconut milk. Let the flavors combine and stir for 3-4 minutes. Top with green onions and serve.