Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer
Real pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger shine in this plant-based creamer made with silky almond milk and coconut cream. Pumpkin spice it up with 0 grams of sugar, 15 calories, no hydrogenated fats, and all the fall feels.
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Pumpkin Puree, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Ginger, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Nutmeg, Gellan Gum.
Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice
- THICK AND RICH: Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer is a rich, thick, luscious non-dairy creamer deserving of your morning coffee.
- GREAT TASTING: The carefully crafted blend of almond milk and coconut cream is a silky base for real pumpkin and spices.
- LIGHTLY SWEET: Creamy without being overly sweet, Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer is compatible with a keto lifestyle. Keto on, friends!
- BLENDS BEAUTIFULLY: Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer blends beautifully with coffee and tea: no separating, no clumping.
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Pumpkin Puree, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Ginger, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Nutmeg, Gellan Gum.
Perishable. Refrigerate After Opening. Shake Well For Best Taste.
Enjoy within 10 days of opening.
- 1-2 thinly sliced purple sweet potatoes (regular potatoes also work well with this)
- 1 thinly sliced butternut squash
- 1 package of puff pastry (double check its vegan), cut in squares
- Fresh basil
- Drizzle of maple syrup
Pumpkin Cashew Crema
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Spice Better Half
- 1 juice of a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
First, begin by soaking your cashews overnight. You can also boil them day of if needed. You want them soft so when you blend them with the crema, it becomes creamier.
Next, make your crema by blending your soaked cashews, paprika, garlic powder, lime juice, and pumpkin spice creamer until smooth.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Begin to thinly slice your sweet potatoes and squash and square your puff pastry.
Assemble your tarts! Lather on the crema, then the potatoes and squash and place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until puff pastry has become crispy and vegetables are cooked through. Top with agave and fresh basil.